- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Turn into 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and your favorite dippers. Garnish, if desired, with crumbled blue cheese.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach