- 3 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 10 oz organic goat cheese
- 4 oz organic cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp organic ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp organic dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup organic dried cranberries or fresh organic cranberry relish, chopped
- 2/3 cups chopped organic walnuts
- organic Crackers
- In a medium bowl, stir together garlic, goat cheese, cream cheese, salt, pepper, ground thyme, dried rosemary, and cranberries.
- Once well combined, form the cheese mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in chopped walnuts to coat evenly. Serve with your favorite crackers!
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach