- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 oz. lump crab
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Pita chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Monterey Jack, soy sauce, Sriracha and garlic powder. Beat until evenly combined. Fold in crab and green onions. Transfer to small baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dip is bubbly and beginning to turn golden.
- Garnish with more green onions and drizzle with Sriracha, if desired. Serve warm with pita chips.