Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
Fully loaded spicy chorizo sausage and scrambled egg nachos for breakfast!
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Cook the chorizo in a pan over medium heat, breaking it apart as you and set aside.
- Wipe the pan clean, add the eggs, cook scrambled style and set aside.
- Arrange the torilla chips in a single layer on a baking pan, sprinkle on the chorizo, scrambled eggs, salsa, black beans, tomato, avocado, green onions, jalapeno, and cheese and broil until the cheese has melted.
- Serve garnished with cilantro sour cream, etc.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 600, Fat 40.8g (Saturated 14.5g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 239mg, Sodium 873mg, Carbs 31.9g (Fiber 8.6g, Sugars 2.8g), Protein 29.5g