- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (we use the 1/3 less fat variety)
- 1 can Hormel chili (Homemade chili would be GREAT instead)
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese in a shallow baking dish (a large glass pie pan works great! But I don’t have one! 😉 ). Spread chili over top of the cream cheese. Cover those layers with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted & bubbly. Or, microwave on high for about 5 minutes!
- Serve with corn chips….and ENJOY!!!
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach