- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- ⅛ cup DRY Ranch Dressing mix, you can use my homemade recipe (the kind with buttermilk powder)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch mix, and green onions. Mix well and form into a ball. Roll cheese ball in pecans and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach