Even if you don’t live near the coast, you can still have delicious crab cakes when you use our seafood seasoned breading mix.
- 1/2 cup House-Autry Seafood Seasoned Breading Mix
- 2 cups fresh crabmeat – drained
- 1 small egg – beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp scallions – minced
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp celery – minced
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Shape into approximately 8 patties, then coat with additional House-Autry Seafood Seasoned Breading Mix.
- Cook over medium-high heat in 1/8-inch hot oil 5 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.