Super Easy Roasted Butter Pecans Recipe
“These Homemade Butter Pecans go great on my Banana Pancakes.” Click Here for my all organic banana pancakes recipe.
Ingredients, Always Organic
- 1 3/4 cups raw or regular whole organic pecans
- 1/3 cup organic butter or butter flavored crisco (for dairy free)
- couple pinches of course ground kosher salt
- sprigs of organic rosemary, optional
2. Take pan out and spread the pecans out on the pan. Try to make the pecans lay in a single layer, not clumped on top of each other. Sprinkle pinches of salt over all pecans.
3. Bake for about 10 to 13 minutes at 350. Remove from oven and place on parchment paper on a wire rack and let cool for at least 15 minutes. Eat up or store in air tight container once completely cooled.