BLT Dip Recipe
Fans of bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches will fall for this creamy dip. It’s easy to transport to different functions and always draws recipe requests.
Ingredients, Always Organic
- 2 cups (16 ounces) soft Goat cheese plus 2 tbls Soy Milk, cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese until creamy, add mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.