- 1.5 cups of All-purpose flour
- Optional: 1/2 cup Apple Juice or Water
- 1/2 cup Soda water if using apple juice or water, if not use full 1 cup of soda water
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Stir all ingredients together to form a smooth batter. Pour through an iSi Funnel & Sieve directly into the dispenser. Screw on one N20 Cream Charger and shake vigorously. Leave the batter to rest for approx. 10 minutes.
- Wash and dry the vegetables and then toss them in flour. Place them in a bowl, spoon the batter on top, and stir to coat the vegetables.
- Heat oil to 374°F in a pot or deep fryer and fry the vegetables in the oil until golden. Use a paper towel to soak up any excess grease and sprinkle with sea salt. Serve while still warm.