- 1/4 cup organic mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup organic greek yogurt
- ounces organic cream cheese, softened to room temperature (reduced at is fine)
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted organic red bell pepper
- 1 organic jalapeno pepper, seeds/ribs removed, chopped finely
- 8 oz extra sharp organic cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- 8 oz organic Pepperjack cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup minced organic scallion (2-3 scallions)
- 1/3 cup minced fresh organic cilantro
- 1 tsp organic Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp organic red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- organic tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dip, reserving 1 tablespoon of each cheese for topping. Mix well and spoon mixture into the baking dish.
- Top with the reserved cheese and bake 20-25 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Garnish with additional cilantro, and serve with tortilla chips.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach