Yields An 8 X 8 Pan
Hot ultra creamy buffalo cauliflower dip that is going to blow your mind! No dairy used and no animals harmed, but still full of protein and super healthy!
- 1 medium sized head cauliflower
- ½ cup buffalo cayenne pepper hot sauce
- 1 cup cooked potato (about 1 medium potato)
- 1 cup raw cashews (see note)
- ½ cup cooked white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup cashew milk (I use Silk brand , almond would work too)
- ¼ cup veggie broth
- ¼ cup buffalo cayenne pepper hot sauce
- ¼ of a medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Chop cauliflower and mix with ½ cup hot sauce until full coated. Spread out on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes until slightly crisp. After baking it should be about 3 cups cauliflower (easier to measure after baking as it is softer and fits into a measuring cup easier).
- Lower oven temp to 350.
- Make sauce. Cook potato and onion by boiling until soft. Place all sauce ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Put baked cauliflower into the bowl and mix well to incorporate the sauce. Pour into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Check at 15 minutes and see if it has formed a nice firm layer on the top. Everything is cooked already so no need to worry about the cauliflower cooking, but you want it nice and heated all the way through. Keep in mind it will cook a little more as it is cooling.
- Enjoy nice and warm with your favorite tortilla chips, celery or crackers!
note: I prefer to use a veggie broth without tomato in the base. If you are not using a high speed blender you can either soak the cashews overnight or grind them into a fine powder using a coffee grinder.
Tips to prep ahead: Make sauce. Soak cashews if not using a high speed blender.