- 2 plantains (yellow)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the Plantains into the shape of fries.
- Spread fries on a baking sheet.
- Brush fries with olive oil.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, ground coriander, and cayenne pepper; Sprinkle mixture on fries.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. turning them over about after 10 minutes.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach