- 3 large ripe peaches
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and caramel sauce, for serving if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit. Place in a oven safe pan. Place a small piece(about 3/4 teaspoon) of butter in the middle of each peach.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over the peach.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Top with cream and caramel if desired.
Mothers Secret Recipes of Comfort Food & Culinary Inspiration from an Organic and Allergen-free Approach