- 16 strips of prepared Bacon
- 4 large freestone peaches, halved and pitted
- 16 toothpicks, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 large basil leaves
1. Heat bacon, in four batches, on paper towel covered plate, covered with paper towel in microwave oven on HIGH (100%) 2 minutes.
2. Place basil leaf over cut side of peach and wrap with 2 bacon strips; secure bacon with toothpicks. Lightly brush peaches with vegetable oil and grill cut side down over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Reduce heat to medium-low. Carefully flip and grill 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.