- 1 container of Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet..or regular Crescent Dough
- 1 lb. Bacon..semi-crispy. I use the microwave on high approx. 6-8 minutes, but definitely watch over it.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, may vary…just use a light layer onto the Dough, and then a light layer onto the top of the Bacon…that’s it!
- 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper..optional, but AMAZING!
- Lay out the dough spread out thinly, on a parchment lined baking sheet. With a fork, gently poke shallow holes throughout the dough.
- Top the dough with a thin layer of Maple Syrup, and all the crispy Bacon.
- Now add another thin layer of the Syrup onto the Bacon and cover it with all of the Brown Sugar/Cayenne Pepper mix.
- Bake it at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes or until evenly golden.