Serves: 20-25 cheese balls
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh chives, chopped
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- 20-25 pretzel sticks
- In a food processor add cream cheese and goat cheese. Blend until combined.
- Place goat cheese mixture in refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove goat cheese mixture and roll into ½” mini balls (you should be able to get around 20-25 balls out of the goat cheese mixture) When finished, place on parchment paper and put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to harden.
- Remove the goat cheese balls from the refrigerator and roll them in the toppings (crushed pistachio, fresh dill, fresh chives, and pomegranate seeds) Place a pretzel stick through the center and serve.
- If you are not serving right away, store in the refrigerator.
- Optional: serve with your favorite crackers.